Save a tube - donate today.
Don’t let your old flats languish in a landfill – upcycle them with Alchemy Goods. Donors like you can give blown out inner tubes a second chance at life, as a part of our bags or wallets. To date, we’ve upcycled 500,000 tubes and counting! Thanks for doing your part to help Alchemy Goods and our environment.
Here is how you can get involved
You too can participate and be listed on our recycling partners page. We currently do not pay to ship tubes, but will take them if you pay for shipping as a service to your customers. We suggest applying a $0.20 recycling fee to each tube sale. That will cover the shipping and handling to us.
- Collect tubes that are NOT goo-filled or thorn-resistant
- Please cut at the valves to remove all air.
- Pack up a box of tubes that weighs between 50-69lbs. Wheel boxes are perfect and fit about 100 tubes.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND BIKE BOXES! UPS charges oversize penalties for bike boxes filled with tubes.
- Ship the tubes to Alchemy Goods via your carrier of choice. We’ve found that the US Postal Service is the most economical way to ship tubes back to us.
- Be sure to let your customers know about your commitment to reducing waste. Recycling graphics are available to post in your store.