Save a tube - donate today.
Don’t let your old flats languish in a landfill – upcycle them with Alchemy Goods. Donors like you can give blown out inner tubes a second chance at life, as a part of our bags or wallets. To date, we’ve upcycled 500,000 tubes and counting! Thanks for doing your part to help Alchemy Goods and our environment.
Here is how you can get involved
- Become a dealer and carry Alchemy Goods products in your store. We provide dealers with free inner tube recycling. Sign up to become a dealer here.
- Participate on your own by paying to ship tubes back to us.
- We have a limited number of spots available to help non-dealers with return shipping. Sign up here for our wait list for help with return shipping.
- Collect tubes that are NOT goo-filled or thorn-resistant
- Pack up a box of tubes that weighs between 50-69lbs. Wheel boxes are perfect and fit about 100 tubes.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND BIKE BOXES! UPS charges oversize penalties for bike boxes filled with tubes.
- Ship the tubes to Alchemy Goods via your carrier of choice. We’ve found that the US Postal Service is the most economical way to ship tubes back to us.
- Be sure to let your customers know about your commitment to reducing waste. Recycling graphics are available to post in your store.
As a thank you for participating, we offer partner shops deals on products for all shop staff. Contact us for more information on this program.